Great Children's Dance Teachers Wanted
Dance To EvOLvE Team
San Diego, California, USA
Hours/Wk (min): 2
Expires: Open Ended
Dance Teacher, Teaching Assistant
Concert: Ballet, Jazz, Tap
Hip-Hop: Breaking, Jerkin, Krumping, Locking, Popping
Are you a mover and a shaker? Yes! Finally you found your place! Here is your chance to enrich children's lives through dance and work with a company that is going above and beyond.
A bit about us: Dance To EvOLvE is unique as a mobile dance company as we don't have 'one' studio. Through our great teachers, we offer high quality classes in recreation centers, schools and other venues all around San Diego County, specializing in ages 2-12 years. We are a team who loves what we do! Over the last 3 years, we have grown to over 20 locations, and we need people to help us grow even more! Our mission is to evolve our students through dance while creating heart-warming smiles! (Sorry for all the exclamation points, but excitement, bubbliness, and high energy is key around here.)
Check out our testimonials on www.dancetoevolve.com and our social media pages.
Interested?: Send a cover letter and resume with the email subject "I'm ready to rock EvOLvE classes!" Also include your availability, styles you teach, and why you feel you would be a great EvOLvE teacher. (We aren't looking for good teachers...but great teachers!) Someone will respond within 24 business hours.
We are always looking for the best of the best children's DANCE TEACHERS:
Class Type: Varies between tap/ ballet combo classes and beginner hip hop classes.
Location: We have multiple locations throughout central San Diego and North County.
Schedule: Schedules vary by location.
Compensation: Independent contractors' hourly rate is dependent on experience and class size, ranging from $22-$38 per hour. Paid admin time. Bonus potential. Great training program.
Things To Know Before You Email:
* Our Teachers Are Fun, Dynamic, Energetic, Animated, Personable and No Drama
* You Must Be Professional, Reliable, Great Communicator, Organized and Love To Take Ownership of your classes
* Believe in your potential because you have the 'X' factor? We love that! We have a great teacher training program for the right candidates who need a little more support in order to become great.
* Must Love and Be Great with children to young teens (We love tiny tots! No advanced classes here.)
* Experienced in teaching Ballet, Tap, Jazz and/or Hip Hop (We are not a competition studio.)
* Must have excellent class management while also being able to develop students and implementing creativity
Last Active: 2014-10-13