Career in Ballroom Dance
Hours/Wk (min): 30
Expires: Open Ended
Choreographer, Dance Teacher, Corporate Event, Performance Troupe, Promotional Work, Stage, Theatre, Dance Host
Male & Female Ballroom Dance Teachers wanted.
We are seeking professional, smart, energetic, highly personable, enthusiastic candidates who excel in customer service and will perform their duties with dedication and commitment. Enthusiasm for dance, fitness, and health, are important.
These positions are full-time, starting at 30hrs per week.
Prime work hours are evenings and weekends.
Stating compensation $300/wk. Fully trained teachers 30k - 50k per year + benefits
Ballroom dance experience not required but preferred.
· Outgoing personality
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Outstanding customer service and hospitality skills
· Friendly and professional phone etiquette
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Strong computer skills
· Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
· Flexible schedule
· Minimum 3yrs dance training and experience in any dance style (Ballet, jazz, modern, social dance, hip hop, etc.)
Our teachers receive extensive ballroom dance training upon hire.
Instruct, Perform, Compete.
Reply to this ad sending your
2. Cover letter
3. Head shot photo
4. Full body shot photo.
Resume and cover letter must be in .pdf or word format.
Last Active: 2014-11-04